- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
The Moistest Microwave Brownie Ever!!
My Brownie Recipe
Have you ever felt like craving for a dessert, literally desperate and you don't feel like waiting at all? So lazy after a whole day of work, you just come home and want something sweet to eat in less than 10 minutes or so. Yeah?
I guarantee that this is the recipe for you!
Trust me the moment you bite into this brownie it will melt into your mouth. So put on our aprons and let's get cooking!
- 3 tbsp Butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Coco powder, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Flour, all purpose
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Water, boiled
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
1. In a bowl add your melted butter (take solidified butter and put it in the microwave for 15 seconds) and immediately add your milk so the butter doesn't solidify. Stir in your sugar as you go.
2. Next, add in your salt and cocoa powder and mix gently. Add in your flour and stir until all the ingredients are well incorporated. You will achieve a batter consistency as shown (at the right side above)
3. Now take your hot water in a small cup and add in your coffee. Once the coffee is brewed, pour it into your batter and leave it for 10 seconds
4. After 10 seconds fold your mixture thoroughly and put it in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds at 800W power. (Note: If the brownie still seems under cooked, put it in the microwave for another 30 seconds and more if required.)
|Calories from Fat||513|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 57 g||88%|
|Sugar 81 g|
|Sodium 194 mg||8%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|