The Power of Food, Heal yourself with natural ingrediants using the master tonic.
The cold and flu season are amongst us all, and while the weather seems to get increasingly colder our immune systems tend to need an extra boost. Not all of us are fans of western Medicine and would like to take a healthier more holistic approach to staying healthy this winter.
The Master Tonic Cleanse is considered to be one of nature’s miracles and is known to cure more than just the common cold. It is often referred to as a modern day plague tonic that can cure the most chronic conditions, stubborn diseases and antibiotic-resistant infections.
Tools and Equipment
3-5 large Mason Jars
Cheese Cloth and Colander
Food Processor (optional)
Plate that will fit in your strainer
Ingredients used in Mater Tonic
* All ingredients must be fresh, and if at all possible organic*
Garlic- Is a natural antibiotic, antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial and is great for upper respiratory issues. ( garlic iprobably the second best natural cure there is, it is used for so many holistic cures)
Ginger – Naturally antimicrobial, boosts the immune system, great for upset tummy, chills, colds and fevers (use w/ caution if pregnant, consult w/ your health care practioner.)
Horseradish – Naturally antibacterial, natural antibiotic, has warming properties, stimulates the immune system, antiparasitic, expectorant.
Hot Peppers – Warming properties, helps boost the immune system, natural decongestant, natural pain-reliever.
Lemon Grass – Naturally antibacterial, antifungal, helps reduce fever, helps boost the immune system, helps detoxify many parts of the body including the kidneys.
Organic Unfiltered Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – Natural antiseptic and antifungal, very healing.
1. Wash and prep garlic, ginger, horseradish, peppers and lemon grass.
2. Fill a glass jar ¾ of the way full of equal parts of the chopped and grated ingredients.
3. Fill your jar(s) to the top with your raw apple cider vinegar. Make sure the ingredients are completely covered by the apple cider vinegar.
4. Close the jar(s) and shake vigorously to mix everything together, if possible begin this process on a new moon and end in the full moon (again this is not necessary, just preferred if the time is applicable).
5. When finished filter the mixture through your cheese cloth, bottle and label.
6. Make sure to shake your Master Tonic a minimum of once daily.
Store Master Tonic in a dark place at room temperature; the master tonic will not spoil if stored properly, keep out of direct sunlight.
Take ½ to 1 ounce daily gargle and swallow. Make sure to break up the dosages, so your body is getting a boost at different times during the day. Try taking 1 tablespoon in the morning and 1 tablespoon in the evening. During illness, increase dosage by double. It is okay to use a chaser if needed.
It is said that when added to an incurable routine it could cure the most chronic conditions and stubborn diseases.