Recipe for How to Make a Delicious Steak Omelette
Recipe for How to Make Beef Steak Omelette - satisfying and delicious
This steak omelette includes a very generous amount of tasty beef steak.
How to make a delicious steak omelette, inspired by IHOP's omelettes
Would you like to learn how to easily make a hearty and delicious beef steak and egg omelette? If so, please read on!
In this hub, I'll be discussing how to make a delicious steak omelette. Steak omelettes are savory and filling. A steak omelette can keep you feeling satisfied for the hours to come before your next meal. Additionally, a steak omelette looks mouthwatering and is great for presenting on a plate.
You will look at that steak omelette and say "yes, get in my belly!" You will take a first bite and it is sure to be pleasing to your palate. Assumed to be great for a breakfast meal, a steak omelette is so good tasting and can also potentially be eaten at lunch time or dinner time.
Hey, why not? Breakfast for dinner has become quite a trend in good eating.
As I mentioned in my hub, http://hubpages.com/hub/Eggs--Theyre-Whats-For-Breakfast, I really enjoy the steak omelette served at IHOP otherwise known as the International House of Pancakes.
So how can you make a delicious steak omelette? Well, making a simple steak omelette for yourself at home (minus the stack of pancakes that you might get with a steak omelette at IHOP) is quite easy to do and something that I have done from time to time. When cooking or preparing simple meals such as sandwiches where there is no cooking required, I often get inspiration from various delicious dishes that I tried in restaurants. Such was the case in my recipe hub asking " Have you tried strawberry shortcake in a mason jar? " There, I received inspiration from and must credit Red Lobster for their fantastic dessert. Here, It is IHOP that most gives me the inspiration to prepare a steak omelette in this particular way. IHOP also offers tasty hash browns or shredded potato on their abundant and filling steak omelette platter, providing so much food that you would not be able to eat it all in one sitting probably and can easily share.
A steak omelette that is packed with tasty ingredients
So, inspired by IHOP, here is an easy recipe for a steak omelette. Here's the foundation. You can add lots of additional, enjoyable ingredients such as diced tomatoes, as I love to do. You can add hash browns as well but I do not.
- To prepare this steak omelette, fully cook your well marinated meat first and foremost.
- This can be done in a skillet or a slow cooker, as I like to do.
- In a skillet, make sure the meat is sufficiently brown on both sides.
- Skillet cooking of the steak will take 15-20 minutes.
- The slow cooker will take approx. 8 hrs but is well worth the time for the delicious tenderness.
- Next, coat a fresh skillet generously with canola oil or olive oil.
- Then heat the skillet to a high temperature before adding the egg batter into it.
Cooking time for the steak
Skillet cooking of the beef steak will take 15-20 minutes.
5 eggs are a good number of eggs to use for this large steak omelette
- You can test your skillet by adding just a small drop of the egg in first to make sure it sizzles up quickly, to ensure that your frying pan or skillet is sufficiently heated.
- Your egg batter should consist of 3-6 eggs depending on how many individuals you are serving.
- The pics below are of an omelette consisting of 5 eggs.
- The finished steak omelette was cut in half and served for two people.
- Before adding the eggs to the skillet, make sure they have been beaten well after cracking.
- Add a few drops of water or milk while beating for consistency.
- Add desired spices such as paprika, black pepper and salt directly into the egg batter as you are mixing it in a bowl.
- A dash of baking soda or baking powder will fluff up your omelette nicely.
- Pour all of the egg batter into the skillet and watch the edge for browning.
- When the egg is almost fully solidified, incuding in the center, add the cooked steak to just one side (half of the circle that is the shape of the egg in the skillet).
- Right before adding the steak, you might want to add some cheddar cheese and/or diced onions.
Enjoy your steak omelette!
- As soon as the egg is solid enough to handle with a spatula, flip the part not containing the steak over to cover the steak, resulting in a half moon shape for the omelet.
- Cut the steak omelette in two while it is still in the skillet, if it is being shared.
- Remove each piece from the heat promptly to avoid scorching and transfer to plates.
Now, you're done. Serve and enjoy your steak omelets!
Remove each piece of steak omelette from the heat promptly to avoid scorching.
How to Make a Delicious Steak Omelette
Do you ever eat breakfast foods at dinner time?
Do you enjoy eating at diners that serve breakfast at dinner time or preparing and eating breakfast foods at home in the evening, at dinner time?
If you answered yes in the previous poll question, above, then what type of breakfast food do you most enjoy eating at dinner time?
Please rate this recipe for steak omelette. Thanks!
How to Make an Omelet ( from YouTuber : Rouxbe Online Cooking )
1. ihop big steak omelette
2. Steak Omelet Easy Step by Step Chef | Larry Richardson (on YouTube)
3. Cooking the Steak Omelet.wmv
4. The Ultimate Steak Omelette | Amy Aberle-Rogan on YouTube
5. Philly Cheesesteak Omelet | Delish
6. Cheese Steak Omelet with Big Harold's Diner
7. Easy Steak & Egg Omelette With Linda's Pantry
8. Western Steak Omelette Tutorial
9. Steak Umm Cheese Omelette
© 2009 Nyesha Pagnou MPH