TANGDI KABAB RECIPE
A North Indian roasted chicken delicacy..
- 8 Chicken drumstick
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Ginger 1 inch piece
- Garlic 6 cloves
- Green chillies 4-6
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Gram flour 2 tbsps
- Turmeric powder 1 tbsps
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala powder 1 tsp
- Lemon wedges for garnishing
- Clean and remove the skin from the drumstick and make 3 to 4 deep incisions. Apply lemon juice and keep aside.
- Peel garlic and ginger, and grind them to a paste.
- Remove stems from the green chillies and chop them fine.
- Hang yogurt for fifteen to twenty minutes to drain off excess water.
- Roast gram flour in a non-stick pan on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Cool and mix with yogurt, ginger and garlic paste, turmeric powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, salt and chopped green chillies.
- Marinate chicken drumsticks with mixture and refrigerate for one to two hours.
- Cook the chicken drumsticks in a pre-heated oven at 180° C for fifteen to twenty minutes or till completely cooked. Turn the drumsticks a couple of times to ensure even cooking and colour.
- Serve hot sprinkied with chat masala and lemon wedges.