The best Spinach Fettuccine recipes
- 1 pound uncooked spinach fettuccine
- 1 stick (1/4 lb) butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.5 cups Parmesan cheese
- 6 oz black pepper
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled (about 1 cups)
- 12 oz sliced and chopped mushrooms
- 4 oz basil
- 2 oz oregano
- Cook pasta till soft. Drain pasta, put back in pan on stove-add 2 tablespoons of butter, basil and oregano and leave on medium low heat.
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, saute until crispy and browned.
- While browning garlic, in a separate pan add 2 tablespoons of butter, add the mushrooms and brown until crisp.
- Add the mushrooms, bacon, Parmesan, black pepper, butter and garlic to the fettuccine noodles.
- Turn heat to medium and stir well for 4-5 minutes
- Serve with a sweet red wine slightly chilled and a garden salad with Italian dressing ( or your favorite dressing)
- *Warning- this is a strong garlic tasting dish. If you don't have a love for garlic, this is not for you!*
- Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
Olive Garden restaurants are casual family restaurants with Old World charm. Olive Garden specializes in Italian pasta dishes. The first Olive Garden restaurant opened in Orlando, Florida in 1982. Olive Garden restaurants are located in the United...
- Italian Food Calories
Despite the good reputation of Italian food as a healthy alternative, you can quickly consume high levels of fat and calories. See the list and advice.
- Spinach Fettuccine with crab meat
This is a great recipe. I adore this dish. You will find it easy, quick and very pleasing to the taste buds. It is one of the first meals I fed my husband of 20 + years. They say he married me because of my...