- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
The most delicious chocolate muffins
Vote for this recipe
Muffins are not the most healthy desserts in the world but with no doubt are very delicious and easy to prepare. There's almost nothing that can get wrong with these and they deservedly called Best chocolate muffins. But there one surprise for you hidden in them - bananas. I prefer to use ripe bananas as they are more sweet and can be smashed easily.
The other thing I recommend to you is using of quality dark chocolate. If you desire you can add some chocolate drops into the batter for double chocolate muffins or combine white and milk chocolate - it depends only on your taste.
If you like nuts you can sprinkle some chopped almonds, peanuts or walnuts on the top...mmm it's a little pleasure.
OK, enough speaking, it's time for work - see how to make these super delicious chocolate banana muffins.
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup yoghourt
- 1 chocolate, dark
- 3 bananas
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix butter and sugar in food processor, add milk and eggs and continue to beat until the homogenize.
- Smash the bananas with fork and chop the chocolate in small pieces. Add them to the bowl with other ingredients.
- Mix the flour, vanilla, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a plate and add in small amounts and stir with wooden spoon until combines perfectly.
- Put paper cupcake wrappers in your muffin form and put the batter in, but be careful - while muffins bake they will raise, so don't put more that 2/3 of the batter in the forms.
- Preheat the oven on 200C and put the muffin pan in. Bake for 30 minutes or until are ready. You can find that when run through with a toothpick, it have to be clean when you take it out.
If you desire you can decorate your muffins with icing or butter cream but I'm sure that they are delicious enough to stay as they are.
What is your favorite dessert?
If you are hungry for more muffin recipes, find some inspiration here
- Muffin Recipes - Allrecipes.com
Make bakery-worthy muffins from scratch with top-rated recipes for blueberry, pumpkin, banana, corn, and bran muffins.