- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Three Musketeers Fudge Brownies
- 2 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 (14 Ounce) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (11 Ounce) Bag Fun Sized Three Musketeers Bars, (Chopped)
- 1 1/4 Cups Margarine
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 3/4 Cups Cocoa
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and Melt together the Butter and Cocoa and mix well. Next stir in the Sugar and add one Egg at a time. Once blended add in Vanilla and Flour.
- Pour your batter into a 9 x 13 Inch pan for 30 minutes and allow to cool down before you add the Musketeers Bars.
- When brownies are cool sprinkle half of your chopped Musketeers Bars evenly over top of the brownies.
- Combine your Chocolate Chips and Condensed Milk together and melt over a double boiler. Once it's melted pour it over the top of the Musketeers (already on the brownies) and spread the rest of the candy bars over top of that to finish it off.
- Place brownies in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Enjoy your Musketeers Brownies! Yum!