Tilapia- Easy & Delicious Recipe
Tilapia is a fresh water fish, which is high in protien! It can be prepared in a variety of techniques. Since I have a 2 year old running around keeping me busy, I have put together a simple and delicious recipe! All you need is about 40-45 minutes and you can have a tasty and healthy meal ready for you and your family!
- 4 Fresh Tilapia
- 2 packets Sazon Goya
- 2 TBS Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 TBS Minced Onions
- 2 Lemons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease pan with butter (so the Tilapia will not stick).
- Clean fish. Season it with sazon, onion, and garlic. Make sure to completely cover the entire fish.
- Add just a pinch of pepper to taste.
- Place the fish into the pan, lining it up neatly so you have enough space to fit all of the pieces.
- Slice the lemons and place them over the Tilapia Fish as you see in the photos to the right. This will allow the juices from the lemons to flow over the Tilapia while it cooks.
- Now, this next step is recommended if you have time to spare. Cover and place into the refridgerator for at least 1 hour, so the fish has time to soak up all extra flavor. If you are pressed on time (as are a lot of us mommies!), that's okay too! Bake the fish for 20 minutes (give or take a few minutes, depending on your oven), uncovered.
- HINT: If you enjoy a little darker (not burnt) fish, you can add 2 minutes of cooktime and place it in the broiler on low. Take out of oven and ENJOY!
To make this meal complete just add either mashed potatoes or rice, and a side salad!
Try These Easy and Delicious Recipes!
- Quick and Easy Dessert Idea- Taffy Apple Salad
Now the name
- MeatLoaf- Simple Recipe
Meatloaf can be made in so many ways, with a variety of ingredients. This particular recipe is for beginner chefs! Simple, delicious, and straight to the point! When I first got married, it was really the first meeting I had with a stove. I was on...