Tiramisu Cup Singles
What you will need
- 2/3 cup hot water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons instant espresso
- 3 tablespoons amaretto, Optional but I recommend it
- 2 large eggs, seperated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 8 ounces mascarpone, chilled
- 10-12 lady fingers
- 1 cup dark chocolate, shaved
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Stir your espresso powder into your hot water. Wait until cool and then add the amaretto.
- As you are waiting for your espresso mixture to cool whip egg whites with a your salt until they stiffen. Gradually add half of your sugar and continue to whisk until they are stiff.
- Add egg yolks with remaining sugar into a large bowl and whisk until it becomes lighter in color and a bit thicker. gently whisk into the mixture your mascarpone. Fold in 1/2 of your egg whites 5-6 times and then the other half until completely mixed. At this point your mix sure be light and fluffy.
- Break your lady fingers in two leaving 3 for later. Dip broken pieces into your, now cool, espresso mixture and add to the bottom of your cup.
- Now add a heaping tablespoon of your cream and some of your shredded chocolate on top.
- Add another layer of lady fingers and add another tablespoon of mascarpone or finish it using an open start frosting tip. The star tip looks much prettier but is optional.
- Break another lady finger in half and dip it into the last layer of mascarpone.
- Right before serving garnish with your cocoa powder.
No Baking Needed
Prep time: 30 min
Ready in: 30 min