- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Tomato Bacon Cups
I found this recipe years ago while attending a Pampered Chef party. Ever since, it's been one that's gotten used over and over throughout the years. These are super easy to make and even easier to eat (which could be a bad thing!) No utensils required but if you're looking for a lo-cal appetizer, you better skip these!
- 8 slices Crispy fried bacon, Crumbled
- 1 Medium tomato, Finely diced
- 1/2 Onion, Chopped
- 1/2C Mayonnaise
- 3 Oz Shredded Swiss cheese
- 10oz can Refrigerated flaky biscuits, Split into 3
- Pre-heat over to 375
- Fry bacon in pan until crispy. Drain and crumble when cool enough to touch into a medium bowl.
- Into the same bowl with the bacon add remaining ingredients except biscuits. Stir to combine
- Spray a mini muffen pan with cooking spray.
- Pop open the biscuits (this can be tricky sometimes!) if you need to, you can use the end of a spoon to press down on the side of the can to help it open. Divide each biscuit into 3 separate pieces.
- Flatten and stretch each biscuit piece so it lays over the muffin tin hole, then press gently down to push it into the tin. Do this with each muffin tin until pan is full.
- Take your mixed ingredients and add a spoonful of the mixture to each muffin tin.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let sit for 3 min before removing from pan.
© 2018 KERRIE