- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
What You Will Need:
1/2 c store bought pesto
3 small Roma tomatoes
6 c. h2o
1/2 c. parmesan cheese
4 c. bow-tie pasta
1 can artichoke hearts
*In a food processor, blend pesto and tomatoes until smooth and set aside.
- Boil h2o for the pasta.
- Add 4 cups of pasta and boil for 10 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
- Strain and toss with pesto, and artichoke hearts,
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
(Makes 6-8 servings)
* This pasta is great served hot or cold.
* Top with chicken to turn this side into a main dish!