Top 10 Rated Restaurants in Dover Delaware
Where to eat in Dover Delaware
No matter if you live in Dover, just visiting family, or heading to see the race you're eventually going to have to find some good food. The following list are the top 10 rated out of 103 restaurants in Dover. All have over 15 reviews. Everything from fine dining, burgers, to seafood. No matter your taste there is at least one thing in this top ten that will work for you!
- Doc Magrogans Oyster House - 1131 North Dupont Highway Dover, DE
(Located in Dover Downs Casino) Phone: 302.674.4757 Doc's of Dover is located inside the casino so there seem to be several reviews that have stated it is loud but most stated good experiences. The food is between $15 and $25 each. "The food was awesome" "We had dinner at Doc's last night and it was fantastic!" With 34 reviews Doc's ended up with a 4 1/2 out of 5.
- Cool Springs Fish Bar & Restaurant - 2463 S State Street, Dover, DE (302) 698-1955 Cool Springs had over 50 reviews with a 4 1/2 out of 5 rating. Prices between $20 - $25. The sides are said to be small, main dishes great, and the décor is somewhat outdated based on reviews. Everyone agreed their fish was great. "Been going there since they opened. Never a bad meal." "The food is delicious and the people nice."
- Chick-fil-A of Dover - 1365 N Dupont Hwy, Dover, DE 302-734-8129 This Chic-Fil-A Had 15 reviews and a rating of 4 1/2 out of 5. Almost all of the reviews were by locals which means a lot since they probably eat there often enough to pick up on anything bad. "Very clean, brand new, restaurant located on busy Rt 13 in Dover, De, in front of Lowe's."
- Yukon Korean BBQ and Sushi Bar - 865 North DuPont Highway, Dover, DE (302) 734-4100 This Sushi Bar had 14 local reviews with a rating of 4 1/2 out of 5. "Wow very nice place for sushi" " The sushi was on point, so much flavor and reasonably priced."
- Franco's Pasta - 1708 E Lebanon Rd, Dover, DE (302) 677-1946 This pizza and pasta joint had 17 local reviews with a 4 1/2 out of 5. " We ordered Sicilian pizza... It was ginormous!" "They have a nice selection of wine and the Italian entree's look yummy."
- Chops Grille at the Sheraton - 1570 North Dupont Highway., Dover, DE 302.678.0100 55 reviews for this steak house and only 6 had anything negative to say. Rated 4 out of 5 " It's a hotel restaurant. But, wow! The food was incredible" "A very well kept secret!!!"
- Michele's - 1131 N DuPont Hwy, Dover, DE 800-711-5882 27 reviews for this fine dining restaurant and it received a 4 out of 5 rating. "It's pricey, but if you have the cash it makes for a nice dinner." "Our meal was phenomenal."
- Restaurant 55 - 2461 S State St, Dover, DE 302-535-8102 This burger joint had 29 reviews and a 4 out of 5 rating. " The beer selection is tops" "Burgers are HUGE"
- Olive Garden - 263 N Dupont Hwy, Dover, DE 19901 Not usually a restaurant that ends up in the top 10 but out of 32 reviews it had a 4 out of 5 rating. "Good food and service from the chain restaurant." "Salad and food was great."
- Flavor of India- 348 N Dupont Hwy, Dover, DE (302) 677-0121 This may be attached to a hotel but it gets great reviews with 26 reviews and a rating of 4 out of 5. " I almost drove away without going in because the place doesn't look appealing from the outside. Good thing I decided to go in! The food was excellent and service was great."