Top Notch Authentic Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice
How do you like this recipe?
Make It As You Like It
You can also use seafood, beef, pork or chicken in this dish. Use a pound of any of the suggestions, or even mix it up a little.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 8 ounce package fresh sugar snap peas
- 4 green onions, cut in 2" pieces
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/2 tbsp. vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- Saute peas, green onion and carrot in large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray(or use a non-stick wok) over medium-high heat for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add ginger and garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Add rice, cook 2 minutes.
- Push rice mixture to sides of pan, making a well in the center.
- Add eggs to the center and cook 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until set.
- Stir eggs into rice mixture.
- Stir in soy sauce and sesame oil.
Serve with whatever else you would like to have with this. Perhaps egg rolls or egg foo yung.
Time to Get Cooking!
My Favorite Cooking Store
- Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Kitchen Decor & Gourmet Foods | Williams-Sonoma
Make Williams-Sonoma your source for gourmet foods and professional-quality cookware. Choose small kitchen appliances, cooking utensils and decor that match your cooking and entertaining style.