- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Irresistible Triple Chocolate Brownies
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 25 min
Ready in: 40 min
Yields: Approximately 15 squares, depending on size cut
- 200g Dark chocolate, Chopped
- 100g Top deck chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- 4 Eggs
- 150g Butter, Unsalted
- 125g Brown Sugar
- 125g Castor sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Cocoa powder
- 200ml Flour
- Nuts as an extra
- More melted chocolate for the topping or chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Grease a square baking tin and line with baking paper.
- Chocolate mixture: Melt dark chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan consisting of heated water. Ensure that the bowl does not touch the saucepan. Add unsalted butter to this mixture while still over heat and mix. Set this mixture aside.
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl while adding sugar. Add this mixture to the chocolate mixture and mix. Set this aside.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt together in a separate bowl and gently fold the dry ingredient into the chocolate mixture until combined.
- Pour the batter into the greased baking tin. Scatter the top deck chocolate blocks on top and bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan, remove and cut into squares.
- Add nuts or more chocolate to make it taste more gooey and yummy.