- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Tuna Stuffed Tomatos
I love Tuna and I love Tuna Sandwiches..sometimes you just need an alternative.
This is such a quick, easy pretty recipe. Anyone can do it!
*I eat it with a knife and fork.
*I put them in the cupcake tray to serve, just so they dont roll around and lose their filling.
- 1 5oz can Tuna
- 2 medium sized Tomatos
- Lime/Lemon Juice
- If you've ever made tuna sndwiches you probably have your own way of seasoning the tuna. This is mine.
- Mix tuna, tablespoon of Mayo and Mustard.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Juice of half a lime or lemon (whatever I may have at the time)
- Cut top of Tomato off.
- Scoop out all seeds and guts.
- Scoop Tuna into Tomato.
- I sprinkle a little bit of saltand pepper on top again and on cut off part or tomato just because it looks pretty.
- Serve. Enjoy.