- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Turkey Salad Recipe: Turkey Salad Easy Healthy Recipe
Turkey Salad Recipe
Turkey salad served on a bed of lettuce makes turkey leftovers into the main dish for budget cooking. Serve with whole grain bread or rolls.
You can make this turkey salad recipe using leftover turkey. It will taste good. Turkey is a great way to eat healthy on a budget. This recipe adds a bit of creativity to keep it interesting for your family!
Cook Time for Turkey Salad Recipe
Ingredients for Turkey Salad Recipe
- 2 cups Chopped Turkey
- 1/4 cup Organic Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Organic Sour Cream
- 1/2 Chopped Green Pepper, (optional)
- 2 cups Thinly Chopped Organic Cabbage
- 1 Tomato
- Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 1/4 Large Red Onion Chopped
- 3 stalks Thinly Sliced/Chopped Organic Celery
- Organic Italian Herbs, or use Rosemary,Oregano, Basil, Parsley
Instructions for Turkey Salad Recipe
- Cut up vegetable ingredients (except the tomato).
- Place celery, onions, cabbage and green pepper in large mixing bowl. Add the chopped turkey to the bowl.
- Add sour cream, mayonnaise and seasoning. Mix well.
- Place lettuce on serving plates. Add turkey mixture to middle of the bed of lettuce. Then garnish with tomato wedges and serve with whole grain bread or rolls.