- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Turkey & Stuffing Rollups
Turkey, Stuffing, & Gravy without the Holiday
This is one of my easy to make recipes that is a go to in our house. It has basic ingredients that I ussually have in the house and makes a yummy comfort food meal. My kids love the stuffing and turkey combination and using deli meat allows me to make this recipe in a few minutes versus hours of roasting a turkey.
- 1 box Stuffing
- 6-10 slices deli turkey meat, sliced thicker
- 1 jar turkey gravy
- 4 tbls butter, as directed in stufffing
- 1 1/2 cups water, as directed in stuffing
- Preheat Oven to 375. Make stuffing as directed in the microwave directions
- Place a slice of turkey into casserole dish, put stuffing in the middle and roll the slice of turkey around the stuffing. Repeat until all the stuffing is gone
- Pour jar of gravy over turkey & stuffing
- Put into Oven for approximately 30 minutes.
A simple recipe that reminds me a little of Thanksgiving without spending hours in the kitchen.