Homemade Quiche Pie Recipe, Turkey Meat Pie Recipe
Quiche Pie Recipe Ingredients
- 3 pounds Ground Turkey, scrambled in a skillet, lightly cooked and seasoned.
- 5 Eggs, mixed in a bowl.
- 2 whole Tomatoes, diced add to the bowl with the eggs.
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder, Clabber Girl (brand) added to the bowl.
- 1/4 Onion, diced into very small pieces, then add to the bowl.
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic salt, added in the bowl.
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded added to the bowl also.
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley, added in the bowl.
- 3 ready-to-fill and bake, 9 inch Pie pans
Homemade Meat Pie Recipe Instructions
- Mix ground turkey meat and all ingredients together in the bowl.
- It's optional to add drained spinach.
- Also optional to add 'Lawry's Enchilada Seasoning pack' to the ground turkey while cooking it.
- Finally, pour mixed ingredients out of bowl, into the 3 pie crusts 9 inch pans. (pre-made pie crust)
Homemade Meat Pie Recipe - Quiche Pie Recipe
100 Low Sodium Recipes $4.99 for eBook
Tasty low sodium recipes that are great for weight loss, pregnancy, diabetes, high blood pressure, or just healthy eating.
© 2012 Brinafr3sh