Twenty Ways And More To Use And Eat Chocolate, Delicious Pudding Recipes.
All things chocolate!
Decadent Chocolate Ideas
Just Chocolate Ideas With A Twist!
1.Break up a bar of chocolate and put one piece in your muffin tray before baking them in the oven.
2. Pop a small block in your hot cocoa, milo or coffee for a full delicious and creamy taste.
3. Dip your strawberries in dark or white chocolate up to the middle only. Serve for special occasions.
4. Melt chocolate in a double boiler and then pour onto grease proof paper. Cut into triangles and decorate your next festive cake with them.
5. Cut up a bar one and add to a regular chocolate sauce to add a smooth glossy finish to it. Great to pour over ice cream.
Calling All Chocolate Lovers
Enjoy chocolate in moderation and combine with exercise and a healthy eating plan.
Holiday Chocolates For A Tasty Sweet Gift. Beautifully Packed And Presented.
Gift Giving. Chocolates are always a winner!
- Happy Holidays_ Assorted Chocolates | Zazzle
Completely customizable Happy Holidays_ Assorted Chocolates created by ELENNE. Customize this design with your own text and pictures or order as shown.
6. Cakes and small cupcakes can also be decorated with melted chocolate. Divide a white and brown to give that swirly two toned effect
7. Use chocolate chips in your normal crispy biscuit recipe.
8. Chocolate fondues with banana, strawberries and marshmallows will definitely wow the crowds.
9. Take a plain Easter egg and decorate with your melted chocolate. Even if you only dip half of it with a different colour. White on brown and vice versa.
10.Take some beautiful chocolates in Christmas colours to decorate your table or hang on your Christmas tree by adding a loop of fine cotton.
11. Mix white and dark chocolate and melt over your ice cream sundae.
12. Chocolate liqueur can be tasty on top of ice cream, on special occasions.
13. Grated chocolate on top of trifles can look and taste wonderful.
14. Dip large nuts into melted chocolate for a gift ..place in cellophane bag with a golden ribbon and place in a heart shaped box.
15. Chocolate money looks festive as a table decoration or even hanging on your tree at Christmas, for the kids to eat.
Delicious Chocolate Torte And Ice Cream
16. If you are very industrious, make your own chocolates from scratch.
17. A chocolate fountain is a fantastic way to entertain your guests and encourage interaction.
18. Try having a chocolate and fruit display in the centre of your table. Intersperse with elegant candles.
19. Let your kid's have a creative baking party where each one, ices their own chocolate cupcake.
20. Layer chocolate candy bars cut up in layers with vanilla ice cream, cherries and nuts. Prepare in a round or loose bottom cake tin. Otherwise a loaf tin lined with cling wrap. After your layering, set in your deep freeze,
Chocolate Making Book / Delicious Instructions
- This new revised edition provides the same comprehensive content, foolproof formulas, and step-by-step instructions readers expect, along with the very latest information and instructions.
- Revised to include 30 percent new recipes and formulas, more than 250 photos, and 27 illustrations
- Features new sections on opening a professional bake shop, packaging and marketing, and American-style layered candy bars.
- Written by the Certified Master Baker Peter Greweling, one of the world's top names in confectionery, and author of Chocolates and Confections at Home with The Culinary Institute of America, from Wiley.
- Expanding on the award-winning first edition.
- Great gift for those with a eye for making candy in many creative forms.
Centre Decoration for Your Table
Easter Egg Fun
Here are some ideas for Easter and your table for tea. Having a few people around for lunch? ....what about an Easter centrepiece as your theme for your table.
1. Take a bunch of colorful flowers and arrange them in a wicker basket...Hang little Easter Eggs on the handle and around the rim.
2. Make your own little boxes covered with shiny paper and place an Easter Egg in each for your guests. Finish off with a festive bow.
3. Buy large hollow chocolate eggs and with a hot knife divide the egg in two. Fill each half with some delicious chocolate mousse.
4. For kids parties cut out rabbits in white card and hang on the back of each chair. Make a pocket in front of the rabbit and fill with little chocolate eggs in many colors. Decorate the bunny in flowers and cottonwool which can be stuck on with glue.
5. Make a centrepiece with a mirror and all sorts of eggs in various shapes and sizes. In the middle can be a beautiful bowl of daisies in bright yellow.
Sure you have some great ideas of your own!
Delicious Chocolate Pudding And Vanilla Ice Cream
Quick Chocolate Pudding Recipe
4 oz butter
4 oz sugar
2 table spoons cocoa powder
2 table spoons of milk
4 oz self raising flour
2 oz chopped walnuts
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Cream butter with sugar and add the 2 beaten eggs.
2. Add the cocoa powder and milk
3. Mix in the self raising flour and chopped walnuts and cinnamon.
4. Turn into a lightly greased deep oven proof dish (about seven and a half inches in diameter).
5. Combine 6 oz of brown sugar, 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder and half a pint of boiling water.
6. Pour the above over pudding mixture in the dish and bake at 350 deg F for about one and a quarter hours.
7. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
Hope you enjoy it!
Decadent Chocolate Ball Recipe
Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
Delicious Double Brownie Mix
- Amazon.com: Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix, 18 Ounce: Prime Pantry
Amazon.com: Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix, 18 Ounce: Prime Pantry