Crockpot Barbecue Pork and Roast Pork
Rate This Recipe
Two Meals at the Same Time
Here's a great way to fix two meals at the same time using two crockpots. You can either serve both meals at the same time or save one meal for later. Make these meals on the weekend to have a couple of quick meals during the week.
Barbecue Pork and Roast Pork
- 1/2 pork tenderloin, cut in half
- 1 jar barbecue sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken with garlic soup
- 2 potatoes, cut into fourths
- Cut the pork loin in half and brown on all sides in a skillet. Spray both crockpots with cooking spray.
- Add one half of the pork to each crockpot. Pour a bottle of barbecue sauce over the meat in one crockpot.
- Pour a can of cream of chicken with garlic soup over the meat in the other crockpot. Cut two potatoes into wedges and add around the sides of the pork with the cream of chicken soup.
- Turn both crockpots onto high for an hour, then turn down to low. Cook for 6-8 hours.
- Using a potato masher or forks, chop the barbecue into strands and continue to cook an additional 1-2 hours. Serve both meals at one time or freeze one meal for later.