Two Ways To Make An Iced Mocha
These drinks are so popular to drink. People will spend $3-$8USD on one of these coffee drinks. These drinks give you a lot of energy and for chocolate addicts, it's a drink that you can get highly addicted to. You can also add whip cream and caramel on top. It's more of your choose of how you want to make it. There are two ways to make this drink. You can choose to have it blended or iced. I'll help give you the basic recipe for the iced drink. For the blended one, all you have to do is find a great blender that is good for blending ice and blend all the ingredients together. It's that simple!
- 2 cups coffee, brewed
- 1 cup ice, (If blended, you would use 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 sugar
- 1/4 chocolate syrup
- Brew coffee of your choice
- Pour coffee into ice cube tray making 6 ice cubes and freeze
- Once done in freezer, use a 16oz cup to place your ice cubes in, add 1/2 cup of brewed coffee to your cup.
- Add your milk, sugar, chocolate syrup.
- Stir well and serve.
- (If blended, you would add ingredients to your blender first then pour in your cup and serve.)
The 4 hours includes freezing time for the ice cubes!
Do you like your coffee iced or blended
© 2018 Brittany Banks