- Food and Cooking»
- Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes
Ultimate Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1/4 cups organic unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup organic flour, sifted
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup agave
- 1 1/2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup organic plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients, then add wet. Only mix until incorporated, don't over do it!
- Pour into cupcake tins, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
1 cup organic unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
1 1/4 sticks of vegan butter, softened
3 1/2 cups organic powdered sugar,sifted
1/2 cup almond milk at room temp
1 tsp organic vanilla extract
Directions: Add the butter, milk, vanilla extract and cocoa powder to mixing bowl and beat on low until smooth.
Add in the powdered sugar and beat until fluffy.