Vegan Hazelnut Brownies
Being a mom of children with food allergies it’s sometimes difficult to replace eggs or milk in some recipes to make them edible. We are all fans of chocolate in our home! Well after searching and searching for a brownie recipe and countless failed recipes I think I may have found a favorite! These are very fudgy and that’s what I was after.
2 cup of all-purpose flour
2 cup of white sugar
¾ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
2 teaspoons of hazelnut coffee (can easily be opted out)
1 cup of water
1 cup of canola oil
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (don’t forget to do a little dance while getting everything together) J
2. Grease and flour a 9x13 baking pan
3. In a large bowl, stir all of you dry ingredients together
4. Pour in water, oil, and vanilla extract and mix by hand until completely incorporated.
5. Spread evenly into your greased 9x13 baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is no longer shiny. This is the toughest part for me but you’ve got to let them cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting.
Enjoy!!! Yummy Hazelnut Brownies…vegan style!!!