Vegetable Stir Fry with Hoisin Sauce-a quick vegetable recipe
Making delicious food with vegetables is sometimes very hard. Especially if you like to give your kids a plateful of vegetables it is much harder. Are you thinking of making something mouthwatering recipe with vegetables, don’t get bogged down. Here is a wonderful recipe with hoisin sauce and pick your choice of vegetable and add some tofu, this one of the easiest healthy Asian cuisine you can make anytime at your home. Add your favorite choice of rice or noodles to make it a full meal. This is the dish with high fiber and protein at the same time not with any meat.
Key i ngredients for this recipe are 6 tbsp. hoisin sauce, 4 tbsp. olive oil, 4 tbsp. soy sauce, 3 tbsp. apple-cider vinegar, 3 tbsp. applesauce, 3 cup vegetable broth, 3 cloves garlic, minced, 3 cup vegetable broth, 3 cups tofu, 3 tbsp. corn starch and 3/4 cup water. Now choose your own favorite vegetables like 3 green onions, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cup broccoli, 1 cup corn, 1 cup peas , half cup mushrooms and scallion 1 bunch
- First add the hoisin sauce, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, vegetable broth and minced garlic in small saucepan. Place it on flame and stir it frequently.
- Now boil it by stirring and the add corn starch and the water. Now cover the pan and simmer it low heat until the broth is thick. Turn off the flame and pour it in a vessel and keep it for cooling.
- Now add olive oil in large frying pan, add tofu and stir fry it until it is brown. Now add 2 tablespoon full of soy sauce and cook it for 3 minutes by frequent stirring.
- Now it’s time to add all your vegetables and stir fry all those with tofu for about 6 minutes.
- Now add the hoisin sauce mixture in the skillet and cook it for 12-15 minutes until the broccolis are fully cooked.
- It’s now time add the mushrooms and scallion on top, while the soup is hot and mix it well. Serve this stir fry vegetables with hoisin sauce with sticky rice or rice noodles.