Vegetarian Food Quiz
Vegetarians are people that forego the consumption of meat and meat by products, such as milk from cows, or goat or any other animal. Also, cheese, butter and eggs from any animal. They do however eat vegetables, fruits, butter and cheese(made from a non animal source) and milk from nuts like almonds. Let's take a look at some vegetarian sub-categories.
- acto-ovo vegetarian: no meats, but will eat dairy and egg products
- ovo- vegetarian: eats eggs, but no meat or dairy
- vegan: no meat or animal products of any kind
My body will not be a tomb for other creatures.— da vinci
Vegan Food Quizview quiz statistics
Try eating a vegetarian breakfast!
Try it out if you dare, and comment below how it went for you!
On the menu:
- Breakfast: Lemon Blue berry Oatmeal Pancakes
Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes Ingredients
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup chick pea flour
- 2 tablepoons baking soda
- 2 tablepoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Egg replacer
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 1/4 cups vegan butter milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Next blend the rolled oats in a food processor until it is the consistency of flour, after which you will then take the oat flour and combine it with all of the other dry ingredients.
- Mix very gently, both the wet and dry ingredients together into a loose batter, proceed to fry as you would regular pancakes and enjoy with your favorite syrup of choice. Alongside a tall glass of orange juice or even better some vanilla almond milk
Shop vegan breakfast ingredients!
|Calories from Fat||180|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 20 g||31%|
|Saturated fat 6 g||30%|
|Unsaturated fat 14 g|
|Carbohydrates 50 g||17%|
|Sugar 25 g|
|Fiber 8 g||32%|
|Protein 11 g||22%|
|Cholesterol 91 mg||30%|
|Sodium 1170 mg||49%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Rate our vegetarian breakfast
Changes that happen to your body when you go vegan.
- You may loose a few inches around your entire body, but don't be alarmed, the inches lost is all the unhealthy fat molecules you wanted to loose anyway!
- you body becomes stronger in it's natural defenses against diseases and cold/flu type infections. We don't know about you, but this is music to our ears.
- You gain healthy bacteria in your gut, which may cause a bit of bloating at first, but eventually it goes all the way down and you acquire the abdominal cavity of a supermodel. Sign us up!
- Your zinc levels may decrease drastically, but no worries, that's what supplements are for.
- speaking of supplements, you will definitely need to start taking them, which let's be honest, you needed supplements while you ate meat as well anyway, it keeps the body in tip top shape.
- Better Sleep- you will for lack of better words, sleep like a baby, we are telling you it will be the best sleep you ever had in your life. Good luck waking up for the first 6 weeks of the vegen journey.
- Elimination of toxins- your intake of he good old fibres will have increased by alot when going vegan, therefore invest in a few extra roles of toilet paper as you might be there for a while. But, this is great, you will feel lighter and have a lot mre energy which leads to the next point...
- Increased energy - your energy levels will likely sky rocket with all the good fuel you will be putting into your body. Enjoy it. Get that to do list done that has been staring at you all week long.
Cruelty might be human, and it might be cultural, but it is not acceptable!— Jodi Foster