- Food and Cooking»
- Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes
Veggie Buffalo Wing Grilled Cheese
I love this quick sandwich because it's easy and delicious. You can swap out the bread for your favorite kind, of consider Texas Toast. Use your favorite type of cheese too.
- 2 slices white or wheat bread
- 2 slices American Cheese
- 6 Morningstar Farms Buffalo Wings
- 2 tablespoons Light Ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoons Green Onion, Sliced
- 1 tablespoon Butter or Cooking Spray
- Put butter in warm skillet (or use cooking spray). Let melt.
- Take 6 Moringstar Farms Buffalo Wings and heat for 1 minute in microwave.
- Slice green onion (optional).
- Place one slice of bread in your skillet, with a piece of cheese on top. Put half of your green onions on top the cheese and then lay 3 of the cooked wings on top.
- Add the second slice of cheese, the remaining green onion, and top with the second slice of bread.
- Cook on each side until golden brown.
- Plate your sandwich, cut in half, and serve with your remaining buffalo wings, and ranch dressing.
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|