Versatile Master Cookie Dough Recipe
Cookie Dough Recipe
Ingredients for Cookie Dough
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Butter, 2 Sticks at Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, Room Temperature
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips and/or Nuts
Instructions for Master Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients, whisk. Combine wet ingredients. Throughly combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Using a spoon, place 1-1/2 inch scoops of dough onto cookie sheets a couple of inches apart.
- Bake 13-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before eating.
Rate Versatile Master Cookie Dough Recipe
© 2018 Kelly Christensen