- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
A Very Tasty Beef Dish
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 6 hours
Ready in: 6 hours 15 min
Yields: 6 to 8 people
All You Need for This Dish
- 1 pound lean beef cubes or roast cubed
- 2 Tablespoons cooking oil, to brown the beef
- 1 cup flour, to coat the beef
- 1 envelop instant onion or beefy onion dry soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic: power or minced
- 3 cups water
- 1 beef bullion cube whole or broken in 1/2
- 2 cup egg noodles
- sour cream to garnish, optional
All You Do Is
- Coat the beef cubes with the flour then sear to lock in the flavor.
Put the browned beef cubes in to a crock pot.
Add the remaining ingredients except the noodles.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours stir once or twice. Cooking in a Dutch oven for a couple hours will work too.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Add the noodles to the beef or serve the beef over the noodles or over cooked rice-your choice.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream if desired, a cheese biscuit or garlic bread.