- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Very Cherry Crisp
Cherries happen to be one of my favorite fruits and other than making cherry pies I also like to make cherry crisp. Its quick and easy, make it for a nice after dinner treat. You and your family will love it. Make it a la mode by adding vanilla or your favorite flavor ice cream.
- 1 Package White cake mix
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup coconut, shreded
- 1 large can or 1 package frozen cherries/cherry pie filling, thawed if using frozen
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the cherries in the bottom of a 9X13 inch baking pan.
- Combine the the cake mix, nuts, coconut, and butter.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the cherries.
- Bake for 50 minutes till golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite ice cream or whipped cream.