How to Make Very Nice Chicken and Rice , Prepared With Salt and Pepper Chicken Wingettes - a Simple Recipe
How to make salt and pepper chicken wingettes with yellow rice and green peas
How To Make Very Nice Chicken and Rice ( prepared with salt and pepper chicken wingettes ) – A Simple Recipe
RECIPE FOR HOW TO MAKE VERY NICE CHICKEN AND RICE
How to Make Very Nice Chicken and Rice, prepared with salt and pepper chicken wingettes – A Simple Recipe
Would you like to learn how to make an enjoyable chicken and rice dish that is relatively easy food to prepare?
- This very nice chicken and rice dish is food that is full of flavor as it includes black pepper chicken wingettes with yellow rice and green peas.
- Generally, yellow rice is one of my favorite types of rice to use for preparing a chicken and rice main dish.
- A yellow rice mix by Goya brand was used for this particular 'very nice chicken and rice' dish.
- When cooked, this Goya yellow rice mix is very delicious but please consider that it does contain MSG, which I do not typically recommend using.
- If MSG is used in your cooking then it should be used only very sparingly and on rare occasion, certainly not every day.
- One thing that the MSG does is add high intense flavor to the food and the food will be bland no more but again, MSG has become notorious for ill effects of its usage so please do not use it often.
- I really wish that more food manufacturers would stop using MSG. It is just found in too many products and sometimes in the foods cooked at restaurants as well.
How to Make Very Nice Chicken & Rice
Salt and pepper chicken wingettes for the very nice chicken and rice dish
Yellow rice and green peas
Very nice chicken and rice dish - Instructions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO MAKE VERY NICE CHICKEN AND RICE
- For this very nice chicken and rice dish, you should wash the chicken wingettes very well first and then pat them dry.
- Then arrange them in a baking tray.
- To the chicken wingettes, you can add just a few simple cooking seasonings that you have on hand.
- Salt and black pepper for salt and pepper chicken wingettes is really sufficient. You can put generous sprinklings of both the salt and black pepper, making sure that all of the chicken wingettes on the tray get seasoned.
- You can first bake the chicken wingettes in the oven at 400 degrees for the first fifteen minutes and then lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees for an additional hour.
Yellow rice and peas, served on a plate, ready to add the chicken
Enjoy your very nice chicken and rice meal
Simultaneously, while the chicken is baking in the oven and being timed, you can utilize your stove top to cook the Goya yellow rice according to the directions on the package. The rice cooks within approximately 20 minutes.
- To the cooked and drained rice, you can add one can of green peas that have been rinsed and drained, then stir the rice and green peas together.
- For presentation, you can plate up the yellow rice and green peas next to the salt and pepper chicken wingettes when they are fully cooked and ready.
Enjoy your very nice chicken and rice meal!
Very Nice Chicken and Rice
When cooking, do you typically avoid products that contain MSG in the ingredient list?
Do you prefer to eat chicken with rice or chicken with pasta?
Chicken and rice or chicken and pasta?
Please rate this simple chicken and rice recipe
1. Easy One Pan Chicken and Rice
2. How to Make One Pot Chicken and Rice
© 2017 Nyesha Pagnou MPH