- Food and Cooking»
- Culinary Arts & Cooking Techniques
Weber 586002 Q 320 Portable Outdoor Gas Grill Review
“If you're looking for your 1st grill, get the Q 320. If you're looking for a replacement grill, get the Q 320. If don't need a grill but have $359.01 lying around, get the Q 320.”
“the speed in which the burners heat up and hold their temperature is fantastic.”
“The construction is durable and doesn't take up a lot of room. Mine heated to past 600 degrees in about 15 minutes.”
"I got a discount on the Weber 586002 Q 320 Portable Outdoor Gas Grill online by buying through Amazon. So far I am very satisfied with my purchase the fact that I got a good deal and bargain."
"I found this Weber 586002 Q 320 for sale online so I quickly bought one for myself and my parents. It was the best price that I could find so I'm happy. The grill works just fine and in fact it exceeded my expectations. Try to buy this grill for sale online if you can."
It’s summer again and it’s time to pull out that grill and fire it up for the summer party. But unless you don’t care about how your food turns out, you may want to get a better quality grill. There are lots of grills out there but the one truly like the most is the Weber 586002 Q 320 Portable Outdoor Gas Grill.
Weber has been making grills for a long time now and their grills are of great quality. The Weber 586002 Q 320 Portable Outdoor Gas Grill is no exception. This grill has a very large capacity. You could put a ton of food in there which is great if you have a huge backyard party. You know people don’t want to wait too long for their food so if you got to get as much cooking at once. The grill has warming rack for heating up buns or you can use it to keep the food that you’ve already cooked warm.
This grill also has a push button electronic lighter. That means you don’t have to mess with your own lighter trying to get a grill started and perhaps even burning yourself in the process. The adjustable valve makes controlling the heat on this grill very easy. Just turn valve high or low to turn heat up or down.
Do you need extra space to work while you’re grilling? The Weber 586002 Q 320 has two removable folding tables on the side. You can use it to put your tools on or your plates and utensils. This is a very convenient addition for sure.
- bolts into a stationary cart
- 2 burners, electronic ignition for easy, reliable lighting, an infinitely adjustable burner valve with a high-quality regulator, 2 removable, durable work tables, sturdy glass-reinforced nylon grill frame, cast aluminum lid and body, removable catch pan, center-mounted thermometer, a large weather-resistant lid handle, Grill-Out handle light, a 2 piece porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grate, and operates on a standard 20 lb. propane tank
- Includes Weber Q recipe booklet
- 2 tubular stainless steel burners, 21,700 BTU-per-hour input, 393 sq. in. total cooking area