What's the best set of cookware 10 or 12-piece set
I love to cook so this question was a good one to answer. A good pan can make the difference between a perfect meal and disaster. The pans listed in this article sell for between $100-800 dollars for the set. I have both the Analon and some of the Revere Ware Copper Clad pans myself.
Analon 12 pc Set
Analon 12 piece Set
- Includes; 2 Qt. and 3 Qt. Covered Saucepans, 4-Quart covered saucepan with lid, 10 Qt. Covered Stockpot, 8" and 10" Open Skillets, 12"/5 Qt. Covered Saute with Helper Handle
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs, DuPont's Autograph® 2 surpasses all other standard nonstick formulas by delivering enduring nonstick performance - inside and outside the pan with superior durability that stands up to the rigors of professional ki
- SureGrip¿ Handles, a combination of 18/10 stainless steel and silicone rubber are durable and ergonomic, providing a soft, cool, confident grip. Oven safe to 400°F.
- Break-resistant, domed-shaped lid allows constant monitoring without losing heat, flavors or nutrients.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
These pans are really nice to cook with. They are a bit pricey. They retail for around $600.00 but they can be bought online for about $260.00
I added a larger 12" saute pan to this set.
Analon Cookware on Amazon
Pinzon 10 pc set
Pinzon 10 piece pan set
Circulon Anodized Aluminum
Circulon 10 pc set
- Set includes 1- and 2-quart saucepans, 8-quart stockpot, 8- and 10-inch skillets, and 10-1/3-quart saute
- Professional heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly
- Riveted 18/10 stainless-steel handles with silicone Comfort Grip inserts provide easy, slip-free grasp
- See-through tempered glass lids with stainless-steel rims allow for watching foods cook
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F; limited lifetime warranty; nonstick interiors and exteriors clean up easily
Circulon Cookware on Amazon
Revere Ware Cookset
Revere Ware Copper Clad 10 pc Set
This is the cookware my mother swore by. She loved this set, and now I have most of it. My sister insisted on taking the dutch oven.