Whipped Vodka – Orange Creamsicle Drink Recipe
I can remember my favorite Popsicle in the summer time; youk know the orange one with the cream in the middle. Some call it a dreamsicle some call it a creamsicle but I called it just plain yummy. When Pinnacle introduced whipped cream flavored vodka I just had to make an adult version of this childhood favorite. you can make this in a highball or Collins glass, Strained into a martini glass, or make an orange creamsicle shot, whatever floats your boat.
- 2 ounces of Pinnacle whipped cream vodka
- 4 - 6 Ounces of Sunkist Orange Soda
- Frosted Mug 1/2 full of ice
- Top the glass with Redi Whipped Cream
- Mix together in a glass filled with ice and top with Redi whip; make sure to leave enough space at the top of the glass because the drink will overflow when you stir in the whipped cream.Garnish with a cherry (optional).
- To make this into a shot or martini just strain into shot glasses or a large martini glass. Remember to share your cocktail recipes and enjoy safely and in moderation, always designate a driver when out and enjoy the whipped vodka adult orange creamsicle drink recipe.