White Cheezy Chicken Chili
A hit for all tailgate parties
You will need a 7 quart crockpot
This dish is made perfect throughout the cooking process and therefore will need to be cooked inside of a 7 quart crockpot. If you do not have a 7 quart, it may fight tightly into a smaller pot of make half the recipe at one time.
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth, Box of Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Chunky Rotel Tomatoes, Drained
- 1 Can Regular Mild Rotel, Drained
- 1 Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Yellow Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Yellow Onions, Chopped
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast, Full
- 2 Pounds Mozzarella Cheese, Cut into Cubes
- 4 Cans Great Northern Beans, Drained
- Pinch Cumin
Follow Closely as its so simple you cant mess it up!
- Place the chicken broth into the crockpot with the boneless chicken breasts to start to cook while you finish preparing the remainder of the ingredients.
- Next, open your cans of Rotel and Great Northern Beans and drain them. Once they are drained, place them into the chicken broth and place the lid back on to the crock pot to start cooking while you chop up the rest of the ingredients.
- You can either finely chop the onion and peppers or you may want to cut them into strips. My children do not like these specific vegetables so we cut them into strips to make it easy to remove the portions that they do not like.
- Once they have been cut up, place them into the crock pot with the chicken, rotel and beans. Allow the chicken to cook for two hours before you remove the chicken.
- Remove the chicken that has been cooking for 2 hours and place onto a plate. Shred the chicken and cut it up and place it back into the mixture. This is when you will want to add the pinch of cumin along with the mozzarella. Place the lid back on and turn it down to low for the next 4 hours. Once the four hours has passed, take a taste to see if it is done enough for you or if it needs to cook longer. Also make sure to stir every once in a while to mix up the melted cheese.