White Chocolate Bark
What You Need
- 1 pound white chocolate chips
- 1 type of topping
- 1 pan
- 1 container of foil
- 1 microwavable bowl
- 1 plastic mixing spatula
- 1 cutting board
- 1 cutting knife
- zip-lock bags or a sealable container
- Empty the one pound bag of white chocolate chips into a microwavable bowl.
- Line you pan with foil to prevent having to clean it.
- Pick your topping and have it ready. See Types of Bark for ideas and prep instructions for each topping.
- Microwave for thirty second intervals until white chocolate is melted stir with plastic spatula after every thirty seconds.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into the pan (on top of the foil) use the plastic spatula to scrape the bowl
- Mix in the topping of your choice
- Put the bowl you used for the white chocolate in your sink and fill it with hot water.
- Let it sit for a minute and then start washing it immediately if you wait to long it becomes impossible to clean.
- Place you pan in the refrigerator and let it sit for at least three hours.
- Remove pan from fridge and cut into pieces, how big is up to you.
- Put the pieces in a zip-lock bag or in a sealable container.
- Place back in fridge
- Eat whenever
- Store in fridge.
Types of Bark
No amounts are provided for the instructions because it is up to you to decide how much you want to use. The more you use the deeper the flavor the less the less pronounced the mix in will be.
- Crush Peppermint or buy it already crushed
Cookies and Cream
- Smash Oreo's
- Melt peanut butter in microwavable bowl for twenty seconds at a time until liquid stir in between.
M & M
- Crush or mix in whole
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
- Melt milk chocolate chips
- Just mix in chocolate chips no melting or crushing required
- Crush up you favorite flavor of truffles and mix them in
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mix and Match for New and Unique Bark Flavors
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips
- Cookies and Cream and Kit Kat
- Peanut Butter and Cookies
- Cookies and Cream and Chocolate Chip Cookies