- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe
White chocolate buttercream is a perfect topping for almost every cupcake and it's so easy to make!
This white chocolate frosting is perfect for a number of cakes including my favorite raspberry lemon cupcakes.
Use this frosting on these white chocolate cupcakes. Enjoy!
- 3 oz. white chocolate
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. milk
- Melt the chocolate over a double broiler or in the microwave until it is runny, but smooth.
- Add the milk to the chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl to cool.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and vanilla until blended.
- Add the butter and vanilla to the chocolate and continue beating until smooth.
- Add the sugar in three parts, beating until blended after each addition. Beat the mixture until it is thick like whipped cream.
Other Cupcake Recipes
- White Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
This cupcake recipe is perfect for this buttercream frosting.
- Delicious Cookies and Cream Cupcake Recipe
These delicious cupcakes are my husband's favorite. He loves cookies and cream ice cream, so I thought, why not make it into a cupcake? Well, here is my recipe for them. I have also added steps to make a whipped-cream topping with oreos.
- Candy Cane Cupcake Recipe
This recipe makes twelve candy cane cupcakes and takes about 30 minutes to make. This is a great recipe for kids to help with and a great gift for your neighbors during this holiday season.