- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
White Chocolate Cupcakes with Lindor Truffle Chocolate inside
White Chocolate cupcake with a truffle middle
I absolutely Love, love, love Lindor chocolates. My all time favorite and my weakness, Lindor white chocolate truffles. They are amazing. Lindor chocolates are some of the best chocolates I have ever tasted.. Ever!
Ingredients For the Cupcakes
- 1 3/4 Cups Cake Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2/3 Cup Milk, Whole Milk is best
- 1/2 Teaspoon Double Strength Vanilla
- 4 Egg Whites, Room Temperature
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 12 Lindor White Chocolate Truffles
Ingredients for the Frosting and Garnish
6 Oz White chocolate for baking, chopped
1 Pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 Cup butter (1/2 stick), softened
1/2 Teaspoon ) Double-Strength Vanilla
2 Cups Powdered sugar
White chocolate curls (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place paper liners in wells of muffin pan. Whisk flour and baking powder in small mixing bowl. Combine milk and vanilla in (1-cup) measuring cup. In a 2-qt mixing bowl, beat egg whites on high speed of electric mixer until stiff peaks form. In Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl beat butter and granulated sugar on medium-high speed until fluffy; beat in sour cream until smooth. On medium speed, add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with milk mixture in two additions, mixing until smooth. Whisk in one-third of the egg whites with whisk. Fold in remaining egg whites using whisk. Divide batter evenly among liners.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove pan from oven to cooling rack. Immediately snip a 1/2-inch-deep “x” into top of each cupcake using scissors. Press one truffle into each cupcake until flush with top of cupcake. Remove cupcakes from pan. Cool 30 minutes or to room temperature. (Truffles will melt into cupcakes.)
- Meanwhile, for frosting, place white chocolate in small microwave safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1-1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is mostly melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Let stand 3 minutes or until slightly cooled. In clean mixng bowl, combine melted chocolate, cream cheese, butter and vanilla; using clean beaters, beat on medium speed until well blended. Slowly add powdered sugar; beat well.
- Frost cupcakes and garnish with white chocolate shavings.