This cheeseburger are super tasty and packed full of flavor. Kids love a great cheeseburger and ( I know my kids sure do.) Give this Burger a try its actually one of my favorites. Serve this burger with regular or sweet potato fries.
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 2 Tbs. instant onions
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 pepper pepper
- 6 Slices American Cheese
- 6 Hamburger buns
- Mix together the ground beef, onion, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
- Form into 6 patties. After you form the patties make sure you don't over work them so the hold together well.
- Turn on the broiler on and get it slightly heated. Place the patties on rack in the broiler pan.
- Cook the patties for 10 minutes; turn and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Take the patties out of the broiler and add a slice of the American cheese to each one. Broil for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Serve on the Hamburger buns. Add Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, Ketchup, and mustard. Or whatever toppings you like.