Quick and Easy Tuna Melts, Macaroni Tomato Soup and Pulled Pork Sandwiches, mmm...
Mmmm...good. This is a family pleaser, and especially pleasing to cook, so easy to make.
- 2 cans of tuna
- 2 tablespoons of mayo or low fat Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon of relish
- 1 cup of chedder cheese
- 6 onion or cheese buns or slices of bread
- cut up half an onion
Mix the first 3 ingredients together, add this on top of buns or bread. Add cheese. Put in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 400 f. Voila! And super easy.
Homemade Macaroni and Tomato Soup-Delicious supper in 15 minutes
- 1 large onion
- 2 tablespoons of Kraft cheez whiz
- macaroni noodles, about half a package
- tomato juice, large can
Put a large pot of water on to boil, and in the meantime cut up an onion. When water boils add half a 500g package of macaroni noodles. When macaroni is cooked add 2 large tablespoons of Kraft Cheez Whiz, and a large can of tomato juice, and onions, cook on medium, stirring often for 5 minutes or until cheez whiz is melted. Very tasty, kids love this, and nutritious.
- Zucchini is in Season! A Delicious and Nutritious Ve...
Zucchinis are easy veggies to grow and freeze and they are loaded with goodness. Try out the zucchini bread recipe listed here for your next baking hit.
- RecipeSource: Your Source for Recipes on the Internet
- All recipes complete resource for recipes and cooking tips
Looking for recipes? Youve come to the right place. Allrecipes has more than 40,000 free recipes - all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks worldwide
Pulled Pork Sandwiches-Start in the slow cooker in the morning
- 1 pound of pork roast
- 1 bottle of Diana's barbeque sauce-this can be the honey garlic or original
Put pork roast in your slow cooker with full bottle of bbq sauce on high for 8-9 hours. Put onto bun and you're done!