The Best Fried Chicken!
The Art of making the best fried chicken starts with the ingredient's, with that being said, your list is right here:
- 1 Egg - Beaten (Like this X_o)
- 1/2 Cup of Flower
- 1/2 Cup of Corn Starch
- 1 10.75 Ounce Can of (Wait for it) Bam! Cream of Chicken Soup!
- 1/2 Tsp. of Paprika (Who would have thought? @_@)
- 1/2 Tsp. of Garlic Powder
- then add some salt and pepper (don't over do it)
- Get some grease or vegatable oil, and get to cookin'
Alright so this part is some what easy guys, it's not exactly rocket science, which I majored in, total lie, anyway so forth, we need to mix all of our powdery substances together, that's the flower, paprika, salt, pepper, corn starch, and garlic powder, then mix our liquids together in a different bowl, that should be the cream of chicken soup, and 1 egg, keep both dry and liquid seperate, now, dip your chicken into the Soup mix we made, and then dip it into our dry mix, so technically were battering our chicken, now, the easiest way I know to do this is to use a plastic bag and put all your dry ingredients into it, then throw your chicken in there, once you've battered it throw it in the skillet and let that baby fry, do that with the rest and this is sure to be a family favorite.
Signing off, hope you enjoy this recipe, it's really a great once, I use it a lot. Until next time!