World's Best Vegetarian Chili
Worlds Best Vegetarian Chili Recipe
If your looking for the Worlds Best Vegetarian Chili you have truly found it. This chili is so delicious and tasty and if your looking for a vegetarian chili this one can't be beat.I know I love it and make it quite often.
For Your Vegetarian Chili Recipe You Will Need.
1. Two Cups Purple Sweet Onion.
2. Four Jalapenos, remove stems and dice fine.
3. One Cup Each Red , Green , And Yellow Bell Peppers.
4. Two Tablespoons Fresh Minced Garlic.
5. Two Tablespoons Chili Powder.
6. One Tablespoon Ground Cumin.
7. Four Cans Kidney Beans.
8. Six Cups Canned Vegetable Stock.
9. Four Cups Diced Zucchini.
10. Four Cups Diced Yellow Squash.
11. Two 22 Ounce Cans Diced Tomatoes.
12. One Tablespoon Yellow Cornmeal.
13. One Tablespoon Ground Cayenne Pepper.
14. Two Cans Whole Kernel Corn.
You will want to saute your onions , jalapenos , bell peppers and garlic in a large skillet until they are starting to get tender and then pour into your stock pot.
Place all your ingredients into a large stockpot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a medium heat and cook until all your vegetables are tender.
You will want to serve your Worlds Best Vegetarian Chili in large bowls over slices of cornbread garnished with taco chips , shredded cheddar cheese and diced green onions.
Vegetable Stock or Chicken Stock
If you want a slightly different and richer flavor and can use chicken stock use it in place of the vegetable stock. If you do it will not be truly vegetarian.
Please post your comments , tips , suggestions and questions about the Worlds Best Vegetarian Chili below.