- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
World's Greatest & Easiest Chocolate Cake
Organic Chocolate Cake
Chocolate is one of my favorite things in the world! The best part about making home made chocolate cake is that you can make it all organic ingredients, just like the one you see in this picture on the right. It is very easy and fast to make. Everyone will enjoy this tender, and moist delicious cake.
- 1 1/3 cup cocoa
- 3 1/3 cup flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz butter
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup mixed nuts, (optional for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour baking pan.
- Place all ingredients in electric mixer bowl and beat on high for 4 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl while mixing.
- Pour batter into baking pan and bake for about 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Place 1 cup of mixed nuts in a chopper and crush. Once cake has cooled down garnish mixed nuts on top of cake and serve.
Do you regularly eat organic foods?
Other Recipes from this Publisher
- Easy Cuban Flan Recipe
- How to make Cuban Black Beans and Rice
- Easy Cuban Flan Cheesecake Recipe
- The Best Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- How to Cook Benihana Japanese Onion Soup with a Crockpot
- Yummy Healthy Baked Salmon Recipe
- How to make Cuban Red Beans and Rice
- How to Cook Benihana Fried Rice
- How to Make Cappuccino at Home just like Starbucks