SPICY YOGURT CHICKEN DRUMSTICK RECIPE
SPICY YOGURT CHICKEN DRUMSTICK
This is a really good and easy recipe.
- 6 pieces Chicken drumsticks
- 2-3 Green chilies, paste
- 1/2 cup Thick yogurt
- 1tsp Ginger, paste
- 1tsp Garlic, paste
- 1/4 th tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- Chopped coriander, for garnishing
- to taste Salt
- 3-4 tbsp Sunflower oil
- First in a large bowl, mix the beaten yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilie paste,salt, red chilie powder, garam masala and lemon juice.
- Now add the chicken drumstick in yogurt and spice mixture. The chicken should be completely covered with the yogurt mixture. Keep aside for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a pot. Add only the chicken pieces to the hot oil, keep aside the rest of the yogurt mixture.
- Cook on medium heat. Keep stirring until the water dries up.
- Add the rest of the yogurt mixture. Mix well and cover for 10 mins or until the chicken is tender.
- Garnish with fresh choped coriander and serve with sliced onion, green chillies and chopped tomatoes.