YUMMY CHILLI CHICKEN RECIPE
Here is an easy recipe to help you prepare the delicious boneless chilli chicken.
- 400 gms Chicken (boneless)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsps Cornstarch
- to taste Salt
- 2 tbsps Soy sauce
- 2 tbsps Chilli sauce
- 2 medium sized Onions
- 8-10 Garlic cloves
- 6-8 Green chillies
- 2 Green pepper
- 1 tbsp + to deep fry Oil
- 2 tbsps Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Ajinomoto
- 1/2 tsp Peppercorns crushed
- Handfull Fresh Coriander, For Garnishing after it's cooked
- Cut boneless chicken into finger sized pieces. Mix egg, cornstarch, salt, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of chilli sauce into the chicken pieces. Leave for half an hour.
- Cut the onions into thick slices. Finely chop garlic. Chop green chillies. Cut green pepper into thick strips. Blend half a tablespoon of cornstarch in three tablespoon of water.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till crisp.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a wok, add garlic and stir fry briefly. Add onion and green chillies and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add green pepper and saute. Add remaining soy sauce, chilli sauce, ajinomoto, salt, crushed peppercorns, vinegar and blended cornstarch.
- Add the fry chicken pieces and saute till the sauce coats the chicken pieces.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce