- Food and Cooking
How To Make Yorkshire Puddings Using A Muffin Tin
A Yorkshire Pudding is similar to a dinner roll. It is a great substitute and is much easier to make. Here is my recipe. Enjoy!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
*Note: If you double this recipe, you can get 2 dozen out of it. You can try to get a full one dozen out of one batch, but they will be a bit too small.
2 eggs (beaten)
1 cup of All-Purpose Flour
1 cup milk (vitamin D or whole)
2 tablespoons butter
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper (optional; but you can use more if you like them peppery)
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees f.
2. Mix eggs, flour, milk, salt, and pepper in mixing bowl.
3. Grease muffin cups in muffin tray for 8-10 servings with the 2 tablespoons of butter
4. Pour batter into muffin cups ¾ of the way full; you’ll get 8-10 muffin cups filled.
5. Cook for 20-25 minutes; until golden brown on top and cooked though in the middle.
6. Serve hot or at room temperature.
*Note: These puddings go great with a Shepard's Pie, ham or turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy, or any Holiday Dinner.
More Recipes By Edgar Arkham
- How You Can Use Both Lamb and Sausage In Shepherd's ...
I decided to share a favorite recipe of mine for Shepherd's Pie. Hope you like it as much as I do.
- Chicken Tamale Pie
This is my version of one of my father's mexican food recipes. I changed some ingredients to make it less heavy and fatty. Enjoy.
- Tilapia with White Rice Recipe
Here is a quick and simple recipe for tilapia with rice. It's a healthy white fish with great flavor. Enjoy!