Yummy 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Bread
I love pumpkin anything. Now that October is here I thought I would bake my first pumpkin treat of the season. This pumpkin bread is very inexpensive and super easy to make. This is also the perfect thing to whip up when you're short on time. Did I mention it's also super yummy?
- 1 15-ounce can of 100% pure pumpkin, Make sure you use 100% pure pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling.
- 1 box of Spice Cake mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the cake mix and the canned pumpkin in a large bowl.
- Mix the cake mix and the pumpkin together thoroughly. The mixture will be very, very thick.
- Once the pumpkin and cake mix is combined, transfer the batter into the greased loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven at 350 F for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
This batter can also be made into muffins, and you can also bake it in a bundt pan. This recipe is so easy and simple to make. I just love the fact that two simple ingredients can create something so good. Another thing I like is that since your not adding oil, eggs, or butter this is a bit healthier than your other sweet treat options.
This bread is made quite often in my house. I love to have it either for breakfast or dessert, or anytime actually! I love to pair it with a nice hot cup of coffee or tea. I really hope you give this recipe a try. It's definitely worth it.
© 2014 Danielle