Yummy Baked Chicken
We celebrated my husband's birthday on Saturday at 2 pm. He wanted crispy chicken for supper. The one recipe I was going to make would have taken too long to make so I found this easy and quick recipe. This baked chicken was great except the boneless chicken was baked a little to long. I made a lot more chicken than what the picture shows. I baked some drumsticks and they turned out perfect. The recipe below is the recipe that I used but if using small boneless chicken then the bake time needs to be less. I served this chicken with rice and chicken gravy. Everyone loved this supper. There were 10 people eating.
- 20 small boneless chicken
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Place your chicken on cookie sheet bottom up, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Flip the chicken over, using a pastry brush, coat the chicken with olive oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add as much salt and pepper as you like. You can add more seasonings if you like.
- Place cookie sheet in oven at 400 degrees for about an hour or until done. Keep checking to see if it's done.
- When it is done, take out of oven and let it set for 5 minutes then serve.
Please let me know what you think of this recipe and how your chicken turned out if you tried it.