- Food and Cooking
Yummy Homemade simple pork recipe
Pork Chops and Gravy
8 pork chops
salt to taste
pepper to taste
2- 10 1/2 ounce cans cream of mushroom soup
12-ounce can evaporated milk
1. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Brown in oil, (not completely cooked).
Drain oil and transfer to slow cooker.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the mushroom soup, evaporated milk, and onion. Pour mixture over the pork chops.
3. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours.
For added flavor, stir in 1 cup sour cream or 1/4 cup of sherry into slow cooker the last 30 minutes or so of cooking.
Serve over rice or noodles of your choice.
Serves 6 to 8
Bonus Recipe/Italian Pork Chops
1- 16 ounce bottle Italian salad dressing
4 Pork chops
1. Put pork chops in slow cooker. Pour dressing on top.
2. Cover and cook on high 6 to 8 hours.
For a complete slow cooker meal, add 2 medium cubed potatoes and 1 thinly sliced carrot before pouring dressing.
More recipes with pork
- Sweet and Sour Pork
I just love Sweet and Sour Pork. Whenever I have chinese takeout I always get Sweet and Sour Pork. However did you know that you can make it easily at home. Well you can. This hub has the best Sweet and Sour...
- Pork neck. Use this cut for the best BBQ pork chops ...
The problem with today's pork is that it is far too lean. I guess reduced fat consumption has its advantages, but man, the price we pay for this healthier eating through dry and tasteless pork chops seems...
- Chicken and Pork Adobo (Braised Pork in Tangy Sauce)
In my childhood days when I and my siblings wathc our father cook adobo with expertise, the scent of sourness and sweetness that tingles your tongue and the tenderness of the pork or chicken when properly...