3 Ingredient Lemon Cookies
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the lemon cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil until it is firm but sticky.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Place the dough on the cookie sheet by the teaspoonful.
- Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for about 7 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let it cool on a cookie rack.
The great thing about this recipe is that you can frost it or decorate them any way you want to. You can sprinkle some powder sugar and enjoy it. These cookies were a big hit at my work.