Zesty Asada Marinade!!
- 3lbs. Meat, poultry, or seafood, Of your choice
- Generous amount Of your favorite spice rub
- .25 cup Garlic, Minced
- 1 Lemon, Juice of 1 half, other half sliced into rings
- 1 Lime, Juice of 1 half, other half sliced into rings
- 5 sprigs Cilantro, Very coarsely chopped
- 1 Tomatillo, Very coarsley chopped
- .5 cup White wine or beer
- .5 cup Vegetable or olive oil
- Generously sprinkle/rub each piece of meat on either side with your favorite spice combo (I prefer a special blend of Chipotle, Chili, and Asada Seasonings).
- Once seasoned, place meat in large container or freezer bag.
- Evenly distribute the minced garlic over top of the meat.
- Cut lemon in half, use one half to evenly juice over top of meat, cut remaining half into rounds and place on top of meat.
- Cut Lime in half, use one half to evenly juice over top of meat, cut remaining half into rounds and place on top of meat.
- Coarsely chop sprigs of cilantro to release flavor, place over top of meat.
- Distribute chopped Tamatillo over meat.
- Add Oil and Beer/Wine.
- Refrigerate for 2-6 hours, turning over once.
- Grill it up and ENJOY!!
© 2015 Diana De La Vega